Every Snorkelling trip that we go on we spot lots of great fish, and we often get surprises with rare sightings. This particular snorkel had lots of fish that always posed for a great photo. Here is a photo blog of one such trip.
- Our first sighting was of a sharp tail eel on Mt Irvine reef. We spot these sometimes but due to their colour and size it can be easy to miss.
2) Our next surprise is a Puffer Fish. He often hides under rocks and rarely comes out into the open, but those fat lips and big eyes give him away.
3) This one is a cool fish. With it’s cow like horns and interesting body pattern, a Cowfish is a fun find on any snorkel.
4) This was a real gift. We noticed a flock of birds (Frigate and Pelican’s mainly), like a giant swarm of bees over the ocean. When we got out to them we noticed millions of flying fish jumping into the air trying to evade their hunters. It was an amazing site to behold. Here is a short video of what it looks like from the BBChttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szuchBiLrEMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szuchBiLrEM
5) Our next surprise was a Scrawled File Fish. If the light hits this guy just right you will see one of the most beautiful fish in the sea.
6) Rare to spot on a snorkel but this tour requested to see one and as fate would have it we did. Here is a Green Turtle swimming rapidly away from my camera.
The next time you are in Tobago and you want to see some of the coolest fish in the sea. Drop us a line at 868-681-4741 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and book your next snorkelling adventure.